Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Passenger Seat Latch Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by r_unda View Post
    Old thread and link is not working for the photos of the original latch.

Does anyone has a picture of the original latch. My girlfriend's 73 CJ5 came without it. I like all the ideas here but will like to see the original if possible.

Thanks!
    A heads up, intermediate CJ's ('72-'75) had a completely different latch mechanism for the passenger seat than Early's (71-older)
    Intermediate latches were part of the seat. An earlier one can be retrofitted. It is not correct if you are trying to keep it stock. You might post this in the Intermediates section for info more pertinent to your year of Jeep. That's why it's there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '59 CJ-5 modified, '59 CJ-6 more modified, stock '57 CJ-5, Koenig PTO winch

Default Re: Passenger Seat Latch Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by nickmil View Post
    A heads up, intermediate CJ's ('72-'75) had a completely different latch mechanism for the passenger seat than Early's (71-older)
    Intermediate latches were part of the seat. An earlier one can be retrofitted. It is not correct if you are trying to keep it stock. You might post this in the Intermediates section for info more pertinent to your year of Jeep. That's why it's there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I searched there also but couldn’t find an answer but I actually think that my 73 has early seats because there are no latches on the seat anywhere.