Now it is finally time to re-install everything for the last time. (hopefully) The hood was really straight, just a couple small dings on top, but after stripping it I found some previous damage that had been fixed on the driver side rear corner, by the cowl/upper fender. The cowl was hit and repaired at the same time because it had a small dent adjacent to the hood. Primed the hood, and the fenders. The front of one fender needs a little more work, but I wanted to get them painted and re-installed, I'll fix it when I finish the rest of the body work and then paint the whole Jeep. Underside of the hood with the final color. Fenders hanging from the cherry picker. Inner's and under side painted. Then I bolted a header on the driver side, of course, even though I've had gaskets for the headers laying around for three months and un-opened, they were the wrong ones and there was only 1 in the package! But I moved on any way and re-installed the home made heater, and bolted the fender back on. Driver side wheel well. Grill shell and radiator re-installed, you can see where I trimmed the shroud to clear the alternator and added a small piece of sheet metal to the bottom to finish the shroud. Heater hoses, both run under the throttle linkage and along the bell to the right side, one goes under the battery tray to tie both heaters in series and the other one, along the pass. side valve cover to the pump. One from above.